Early morning pick up from the hotel at 7.00am, drive along Mombasa – Nairobi highway stop over at Ngwata curio shop for a 10 mins break. Enter Tsavo East National Park through Bachuma gate, mid morning game drive en route to Aruba man made dam for animal viewing.
Stop over for lunch at Aruba lodge and check in. Afternoon relaxation by the pool. Late afternoon game drive at 3.30pm for 2 hrs. Dinner and over night at leisure.
Early morning game drive at 6.15am. Return to the lodge for breakfast at 8.45am. check out at 9.45am from either Voi Safari Lodge/Asnil Aruba Lodge or Voi Wildlife Lodge drive througrningh Mombasa Nairobi highway and enter Tsavo West National Park through Tsavo river gate. Mid morning game drive en route to Ngulia lodge/Ngulia Bandas lodge/kilaguni lodge.Check in and relaxation for two hours. Afternoon Game drive to the rhino sanctuary at rhino valley. Here you have a chance to see the rare rhino or the leopard. Drive back to lodge at around 6.30pm to have dinner and overnight.
Early morning breakfast at 6.30Am. Return to the the lodge for breakfast at 7.15am. Check out and proceed to the famous Mzima springs, crocodiles and fresh water fish (Tilapia). Drive through volcanic Shetani lava. Check out at 1.30pm and proceed to voi town lunch. Return and arrive in Mombasa at 5.30pm.
Sharing for 2
Sharing for 4
Kids 3-12 years
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature