Your 2 days 1 overnight Kenya safari to the Tsavo East National park begins with a pick up from Mombasa. Depart the Kenya Coast beaches for the inland Kenya safari tour via the Mombasa-Nairobi highway.
We commence game viewing on entry heading to the direction of our safari lodge or tented camp.
Check-in and enjoy a buffet lunch at the lodge. Afternoon relaxtion at the lodge. Late afternoon game viewing drive when wild activities resume after the day’s heat lull.
Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Early morning game drive at 0630hrs for a first hand “natural experience.”
We catch the African sunrise in its natural splendor as the early hunters and grazers emerge from their night hides. We will do a recap of last evening and cover more grounds in search of game before returning to our safari lodge or tented camp for a welcome breakfast.
We check out of our rooms and head out for some more discoveries, sightseeing and game spotting.
Lunch will be at an open plain rustic restaurant overlooking the Tsavo East plains.
Check out and late afternoon drop off in Mombasa at the hotel.
Sharing for 2
Sharing for 4
Kids upto 12 years
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature