Nairobi - Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara
The Maasai Mara is Kenya’s most celebrated game park, it offers the possibility of seeing “the big five” and many other species of game. This is where the great wildebeest migration “the world’s greatest wildlife spectacle” occurs mainly in July and August of each year. The Reserve is also well known for the rest of the animals; lions, cheetahs, leopards, and many other grazers roaming freely across the open grassland for a nice photophraphs.
Lake Nakuru (Pink Lake) often referred so due to it’s Great masses of Flamingos not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park.
This 4 Days Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara National Reserve road safari is for one and all! Ideal as a family safari, senior’s safari, small group safari, couples or a honeymoon safari in Kenya. Popular with visitors who land in Nairobi for holiday in Kenya
- Visit to Masai Mara Game Reserve & Lake Nakuru National Park with game drives
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in the Mara and 1 Night at Lake Nakuru National Park
- Clear view of The Great Rift Valley Escarpment view stop
- Glimpse of Subsistence farming i.e. Coffee, Tea
- Masai People & Way of living
- The Big 5 and many more including different bird species, Ostrich, Baboons, Giraffe, Zebra and many more
- Unlimited game viewing in the Reserve, Birding, Photography and Sightseeing
- All Taxes/ VAT
- Optional Visit to Masai Village @ USD.20 per person
- Optional Hot Air Balloon safari ride @ USD.420 per person
Enjoy an afternoon game drive across the Pink Lake which is known for its enormous masses of Flamingoes, white rhino, and black rhino. Dinner & overnight lodging at Ziwa Bush Lodge.
After enjoying an early morning game drive in the park get back to the camp for breakfast. After taking breakfast, spend your whole day in the Mara with packed lunch whilelooking out of its popular residents like wildebeest, zebra, hippo, giraffe and the fierce crocodile with a trip to the Mara River. Dinners & overnight lodging at the Sentrim luxury tented camp.
Take an early morning breakfast at the Sentrim luxury tented camp. Then you will be driven back to Nairobi. Take your lunch at carnivore restaurant & get back to your respective hotel for a restful night’s sleep.
For more information on this 4 day Masai Mara Tours from Nairobi, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
price and accommodation
|Season||No. of Pax||Budget||Mid- Range||Luxury|
||2 Persons||$ 852||$ 969||$ 1116|
|4 Persons||$ 644||$ 796||$ 885|
|6 Persons||$ 587||$ 739||$ 810|
||2 Persons||$ 790||$ 880||$ 998|
|4 Persons||$ 621||$ 710||$ 778|
|6 Persons||$ 564||$ 650||$ 705|
||2 Persons||$ 874||$ 1049||$ 1342|
|4 Persons||$ 700||$ 876||$ 1012|
|6 Persons||$ 644||$ 820||$ 937|
Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Luxury Level: Ashnil Mara Camp, Mara Sarova Game Camp, Mara Serena Safari Lodge
- Mid - Range Level: Mara Sopa Lodge/ Ilkeliani Camp, Keekorok, AA Lodge, Sentrim Mara Camp, Mara River Lodge, Zebra Plains Mara, Siana Springs
- Budget Level: Mara Sidai Camp, Enkorok Camp, Elangata Olerai
Lake Nakuru National Park
- Luxury Level: Sarova Lionhill Game Lodge, Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge, Flamingo Hill Camp
- Mid- Range Level: Lake Nakuru Lodge, Ziwa Bush Lodge
- Budget Level: Golden Palace Resort, Hotel Citymax
Tour Price that Includes:
- Full board accommodation during the safari
- Meal plan as described
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharingAll park entrance fees to including government taxes & service of an English speaking professional driver cum guide.
- Game drives as explained in the Masai Mara Tour itinerary.
- Exclusive transportation in a safari tour bus with a game viewing roof hatch & UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include: