We will pick up from the airport/Arusha by our driver/guide and drive you to Tarangire for a full day game drive. The destination is slightly off the main safari route; Tarangire National Park is a lovely quiet park in Northern Tanzania that is most famous for its elephant migration. Accommodation at Burudika Manyara Lodge
You will have breakfast at the camp and then depart after breakfast for Serengeti National Park via Ndutu area, where you will see the great migration at the most famous National park. The driving itself, although long, is spectacular. This will be an unforgettable moment for anyone seeing it for the first time. Accommodation at Acacia Central Camp
After breakfast, you will proceed to a full day game drive in Central Serengeti, home of big cats, lions, leopard, and cheetahs. You will have a picnic lunch and in the evening we go back to the camp for an evening campfire, shower, and overnight stay. Accommodation at Acacia Central Camp
After an early breakfast you will head out for another game drive in the Serengeti. You might be able to spot the “Big Five” – lion, elephant, buffalo, rhino and leopard – before embarking on your journey to the Ngorongoro Crater. Accommodation at Pamoja Olea Farm Lodge
We depart for a morning game drive at Lake Manyara National Park with picnic lunch. In the evening, we drive to Arusha to drop you off your hotel in Arusha booked by your own arrangements. After an extensive game drive through the park, you will head back to Arusha.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature