This tour gives you a chance to visit Masai Mara Game Reserve within 2 days and enjoy the big five, herd of Elephants and Wildebeest. You will get to see them more and learn various features about them. Black Rhino, cape Buffaloes, Leopard, Masai Lion and Masai giraffe are easily spotted at a good view for photographs, there are other marine animals like crocodile, hippo and different spices of fish that can be spotted at Mara River.
Accommodation can be provided in different types either in luxury, Mid – Range or Economy. Transportation in a pop up roof tour vehicle. For three nights in luxury lodges and at an affordable rate.
- Visit to Masai Mara Game Reserve with game drives
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Masai Mara
- Clear view of The Great Rift Valley Escarpment view stop
- Glimpse of Subsistence farming i.e. Coffee, Tea
- Masai People & Way of living
- The Big 5 and many more including different bird species, Ostrich, Baboons, Giraffe, Zebra and many more
- Unlimited game viewing in the Reserve, Birding, Photography and Sightseeing
- All Taxes/ VAT
- Optional Visit to Masai Village @ USD.20 per person
- Optional Hot Air Balloon safari ride @ USD.420 per person
Safari departs from Nairobi in the morning after breakfast. After the briefing, your safari adventure will start immediately you board the safari vehicle, you will drive overland to the bottom of the Great Rift Valley and the iconic savannah wilderness alive with Masai people and wildlife living together to the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Lunch at our lodge/ camp and relax followed by an evening game-drive.
The Mara Game Reserve–one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Large mammals are varied, and easy to see.
The animals of the Masai Mara are the star of the show, providing drama and intrigue against a backdrop of spectacular scenery. You might notice a Masai Moran standing on one foot herding hundreds of cow or shepherding goats and sheep holding a single stick or a spear, that’s their way of living. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Overnight at Mara Sidai Camp.
Discover Masai Mara Game Reserve
Our full day in the Masai Mara Game Reserve will be spared for the search of the big cats of the Masai Mara and the spectacular view of the famous migration. During game viewing remember to keep a sharp lookout, you may witness a dramatic hunt; a solitary leopard retrieving its kill from the high branches of an acacia tree or a herd of elephants protecting their young from predators.
The Mara is one of the richest wildlife spectacular scenery for the annual migration, the Masai Mara wildebeest migration is now considered to be one of the wonders of the world, especially as they cross the Mara River.
The reserve is also regarded as the most spectacular wildlife viewing area in Kenya with over 95 species of mammals and over 400 species of birds. Game viewing is never dull in the Mara and patience is rewarded with unique sightings, such as a pride of lion stalking prey. All meals will be served at the camp.
Overnight at Mara Sidai Camp.
Breakfast will be served at the camp, depart by road to Nairobi with game viewing en-route. Lunch will be served at the famous Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi (at an extra cost).
After lunch, transfer to Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your international departure flight with Africa Safari memories which will last forever.
price and accommodation
|Season||No. of Pax||Budget||Mid- Range||Luxury|
||2 Persons||$ 630||$ 735||$ 760|
|4 Persons||$ 498||$ 600||$ 656|
|6 Persons||$ 450||$ 555||$ 610|
||2 Persons||$ 606||$ 629||$ 659|
|4 Persons||$ 474||$ 524||$ 526|
|6 Persons||$ 426||$ 476||$ 480|
||2 Persons||$ 650||$ 778||$ 1045|
|4 Persons||$ 540||$ 680||$ 920|
|6 Persons||$ 498||$ 630||$ 870|
Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Luxury Level: Ashnil Mara Camp, Mara Sarova Game Camp, Mara Serena Safari Lodge
- Mid - Range Level: Mara Sopa Lodge/ Ilkeliani Camp, Keekorok, AA Lodge, Sentrim Mara Camp, Mara River Lodge, Zebra Plains Mara, Siana Springs
- Budget Level: Mara Sidai Camp, Enkorok Camp, Elangata Olerai
Maasai Mara Safari from Nairobi by road takes you on a vacation to the Masai Mara Game Reserve known as one of Africa’s Greatest Wildlife. The first sight of this Game Park is breathtaking. There is nowhere else on earth to compare with this wildlife marvel. The combination of a gentle climate, scenic splendor and untold numbers of wildlife makes the Masai Mara National Reserve Kenya’s most popular inland destination.
Tour Price that Includes:
- Full board accommodation during the safari
- Meal plan as described
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharingAll park entrance fees to including government taxes & service of an English speaking professional driver cum guide.
- Game drives as explained in the Masai Mara Tour itinerary.
- Exclusive transportation in a safari tour bus with a game viewing roof hatch & UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include: