Pick up and transfer to the airport from the hotel for flight to Zanzibar, departing in the afternoon/evening. The flight takes approximately one hour. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, you will be picked for the City Tour, which will start from the stone town of Zanzibar where you visit the most historical interesting places in town such as Zanzibar Museum, former slave market, lousy food market in the city, house of warders, old port, the Sultan palace, Dr. Livingstone house, Tip Tip House and the Dhow Harbour.
Finally, you will take leisure walk through the narrow streets of the stone town. After the city tour, you will be taken back to your hotel. Later, you will be picked up and transferred to the airport for your flight to Mombasa which departs in the afternoon/evening. On arrival at Mombasa Airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature