The view of the Amboseli plains, with elephant moving below the snow-capped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro, is one of the most photographed in Africa. The park is regarded to as the land of giants due to the massive numbers of elephants. There are many other wildlife species in the park. This day safari takes you to Amboseli National Park for the opportunity to see animals.
We will depart Nairobi for Amboseli National Park at 5.00am. Upon arrival, we begin a full day exploration of this famous wildlife reserve. Most famous for its stunning views of Africa’s highest mountain, Mt. Kilimanjaro. The park offers photographers the rare opportunity to snap photos wild animals against the startling backdrop of Africa’s most famous mountain. The park is home to large herds of elephants. Other animals include Burchell’s zebras, Thomson’s and Grants gazelles, buffalo, warthog, Maasai giraffe, impala, water buck, dik-dik, lions, spotted hyenas, wild cats, jackals, caracals, cheetahs and many more. There are more than 400 species of birds that have been registered. You’ll have lunch at a safari lodge and an afternoon game drive as you exit the park. You will be dropped at the airport or your hotel with memorable day tour of Amboseli National Park.
Sharing for 2
Sharing for 3
Sharing for 4
Sharing for 5
Sharing for 6
Tour Price Includes:
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an english speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
Things you need to budget for. The price does not include:
- Items of a personal nature